Pages

Tuesday 16 April 2013

How to get the Hayley Williams Look

This week apart from being overloaded with my University work, I've found the time to still keep up to date with the latest and upcoming trends at the moment. As most of you all know my music means a lot to me and every now and then I like to see what my favourite bands and singers are wearing.

One band which has always been a guilty pleasure of mine is the American Pop Punk band Paramore and yesterday I finally got round to watching their latest music video 'Still into You'. Although the song is a complete contrast to their old stuff, I feel a change is what they needed to keep current. Hayley Williams (lead singer) also shocked me with her new incredible look, something I couldn't pull off myself sadly but with her it worked perfectly. When trying to piece together the look for this post, I realised that most of the clothing worn in the video is both affordable and from high street brands, with a favourite of popular of Hayley's being Topshop! I have had varied opinions on the paint drip tights, however I'm hoping this look catches on, as I would love to give them ago myself. Bright pastels and neons I feel are also just what we need to brighten up this spring. Although I haven't been able to find every item of clothing from the video, I hope you like my version of the outfit! Below I've listed where you can get most of the items from (just click on the item for the link).

For the 'Still into You' video Click Here.

Total Outfit Cost - £322.37