Pages

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Bankrupt Wardrobe;


Above shows just some of my shopping purchases from over the past few weeks! This coming from a student who is in debt 24/7, I don't know how I did it to be honest, but was it worth it? Yes.
This only shows half of it, but surprisingly most I got on sale (Topshop sale is insane btw and worth checking out), plus not forgetting my student discount which is always a bonus, however this week has been far too hectic making me sort out my entire wardrobe realising I have no more room, so ebay has been my savour. Thank god I have two wardrobes and two chest of draws in my new student house next year! 

Through writing this blog I've realised I do love and wear Red, Cream, Grey and Black clothing far too much, but autumn is around the corner and luckily the big fashion trend 'Clans' is coming out where all these colours are vital! I must say the best of my purchases was the Leather Jacket, as it was a perfect fit, style, colour, texture and price, I don't think I have put it down since I bought it and recommend having one as a key item to everyones wardrobe, as it goes with completely everything.

So what did I actually buy? (Shown Above)
Black Leather Cropped Jacket - Warehouse - £50
Cream Elongated Back Sleeveless Blouse - Topshop - £15 
Black and Gold Feather Earrings - Topshop - £5
Cherry Blossom Perfume - L'Occitaine - £38
Black Liquid Eyeliner - L'Oreal - £9
Sunglasses - Topshop - £14
Sparrow Gold Earrings - River Island - £1.50
Black Vans Classic's - Office - £40
Red Zebra Print Scalf - Boutique - Free Gift from Shop
Grey Jersey Dress - Topshop - £28
Black One Shoulder Maxi Dress - Topshop - £15
Gold Peace Sign Earrings - Topshop - £2
Skull and Cross Necklace - Topshop - £10
Grey Sleeveless Jersey Top - Topshop - £10
Black Cut Out Back Dress - Topshop - £29
Red Tie-Dye Top - Urban Outfitters - £28
Black Silver Studded Shoes - Topshop - £24

There are many more but I've put on my blog my favourite and best buys, from which I highly recommend all of them! Every girl needs to splash out once in a while, I think just next time I'm going to splash out much, much less.