Pages

Wednesday 13 June 2012

A Splash of Pattern

As some of you may have noticed I have been a slight tumblr addict these past months. It has literally been a Fashion Inspiration saviour for me throughout my first year at Uni' and back at home, which I recommend to other bloggers, stylists and designers, so much so I have decided to use some of my favourite looks and styles I have found, with pictures of myself in my very own looks coming soon too, once my camera has been fixed!


Both of the street styles I have found I feel are perfect for both evening and day, whilst they have also both made somewhat dull toned colours vibrant and stand out with splashes of pattern incorporated. The first look I am truly in love because I've always been afraid of clashing patterns but this seems flawless, possibly because the shirt and blazer have used similar tones. As for the floral blazer itself (similar one available in Zara), it seems perfect for this summer's 'Calypso' trend, paired with black skinny jeans and gold studded black heels I think is gorgeous and wouldn't mind trying this look myself! 

The second look however, the clutch and chunky jewellery, is what makes this somewhat simple outfit stand out. It has always been known that in order to make simple shapes in pale tones brighten up, colour or pattern will almost always be needed with accessories or shoes, but not too much. If you would like the clutch itself I have been eyeing up an almost identical one in H&M, get shopping bloggers! 

To find more looks that I love check out or follow my tumblr -