Pages

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Simply Statement

Following one of my recent blogs on 'Statement Jewellery' - I recently began my search to find the perfect pieces at minimum prices to lift up and brighten my dull monochrome outfits, which I practically live in, both day and night.

 I was surprised to find that the best place to buy Jewellery from was Debenham's? and Topshop who I had my hopes set up on were quite disappointing to be truthful with extotionate prices on Jewellery which brands included in Debenham's often produced identical pieces for a fraction of the price. Obviously I as a customer was happy because I was getting so much Jewellery for so little money, however I do wish I bought more now, buying a total of five necklaces and three pairs of earrings (some of which were only priced at one pound). I really do recommend having a look before the sales end. Brands include Miss-Selfridge, Warehouse, Dorothy Perkins, Diva and Miss Madame. 

(In the images shown the Jewellery has all been bought in the Debenhaman's Sale - the four costing around under £25, all but one being half price).